The Mon Valley Alliance is committed to building a start up infrastructure in the Mid Mon Valley. We will begin laying the groundwork for much of this work in 2017, including:
• Hosting a series of What’s Your Idea events in communities throughout the valley, encouraging those that want to start a business to network and learn from others.
• Launching a new incubation and micro loan fund.
• Partnering with area Rotary organizations for a new mentorship program.
• Partnering with California University’s Center for Innovation to provide resources for the communities and opportunities for students.
• Outreach to area incubators for potential business location in the Valley.
• Acquisition and outfitting of collaboration spaces for start ups around the Valley.
If you have an idea, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want to work with you to launch your business.