Construction started on new facility in Alta Vista Industrial Park
Bentleyville, PA, January 12, 2021 – Construction has started on a new industrial building in Alta Vista Industrial Park located in Fallowfield Township, PA.
The new building, located on Lot 10A in Phase 2 of the Park, is designed as a flexible industrial space with 30,000 sf of manufacturing/production/lab space and 5,000 sf of office space. The layout incorporates both dock high and drive in doors, a single column line, 30’ ceiling heights, an outside truck/trailer storage yard and other amenities of similar Class A industrial facilities.
The project has received a broad range of support including:
- Financial assistance provided by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Honorable Tom Wolf, Governor
- Grant financing from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Community and Economic Development, Dennis M. Davin, Secretary
- Financial assistance provided by the Washington County Local Share Account Program, Washington County Commissioners, Diana Irey Vaughan, Chair; Larry Maggi, Vice-Chair; Nick Sherman
- Fallowfield Township, Bruce Smith, Chairman; Earl Sadler, Vice-Chairman, Joseph Sopcak
- Charleroi Area School District, Edward Zelich, Superintendent
“This building will be used to attract new and also support growing businesses operating in the Mid Mon Valley, creating and retaining family sustaining jobs and supporting economic growth in the area,” said Ben Brown, CEO of the Mon Valley Alliance, developer of the Alta Vista Business Park. “Partnering with our State, County and Local leaders is key to bringing these types of investments to our community. With this new facility, millions of dollars will be generated in economic activity for the Region and we are proud to continue our 50+ year history of improving the quality of life in the Mid Mon Valley”.
Construction is expected to be complete in mid 2021 with occupancy for a single or multiple users. The project team includes TBI Contracting, a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, as General Contractor, Kulak Design Associates, LLC as architect and H.F. Lenz Company as the site engineer. For leasing inquires, contact Ben Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-565-5641.